Justin Rose (+8000) heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) after making the cut in his most recent event at this course, the 2022 The American Express, finishing 33rd. Before he tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rose in this event.
Justin Rose Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Rose to win the 2023 The American Express +8000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Justin Rose
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||29||68-67-67-69 (-11)||8||$51,908|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||9||67-69-66-72 (-6)||10||$196,500|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||71-75 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Rose
- Rose has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Rose finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Rose has finushed below par eight times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Rose
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rose shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 30th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 46) at The RSM Classic, which landed him in the 66th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Rose was better than 98% of the golfers at The RSM Classic on the tournament’s 10 par-5 holes, averaging 4.10 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Rose shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Rose had three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- Rose’s 13 birdies or better on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were more than the tournament average of 6.3.