Justin Rose comes into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +6785 odds. In his most recent event at this course he took sixth in the 2015 The Open Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Rose before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Justin Rose to win the 2022 The Open Championship +6785
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Rose
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||69||68-72-78-71 (+9)||16||$16,774|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||68-73-74-72 (+7)||13||$75,916|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||4||69-70-67-60 (-14)||5||$391,500|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Rose
- Rose will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Rose has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- Rose finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +1.
- Rose has finished below par five times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Rose
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rose was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open ranked in the 36th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- Rose was better than 62% of the field at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Rose shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Rose had more bogeys or worse (six) than the tournament average (3.5).
- Rose carded more birdies or better (four) than the field average of 3.8 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open.