Justin Suh is in 67th position, with a score of +3, following the first round of the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club.
Justin Suh Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Suh to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Suh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-71 (-2)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||76-76 (+8)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Suh
- Suh has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 67th.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Suh has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of +3 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last seven rounds, Suh has finushed under par once, while also posting one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Suh
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Suh shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the sixth percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.82 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was good enough to place him in the 83rd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Suh shot better than only 9% of the field (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Suh did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Suh recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Suh had more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.