Justin Thomas emerged victorious in the 2019 BMW Championship at Medinah CC (No. 3), and he has the third-best odds (+1400) to win the tournament this year at Wilmington Country Club. Before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Thomas in this event.
Justin Thomas Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Thomas to win the 2022 BMW Championship +1400
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||13||67-67-71-66 (-9)||6||$260,893|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||53||72-70-72-70 (-4)||16||$35,656|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-77 (+10)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||69-72-72-74 (+7)||13||$75,916|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- Thomas has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Thomas finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Thomas has finushed below par six times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 79th percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 79th percentile on par 4s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.94 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Thomas shot better than only 31% of the competitors (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Thomas recorded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Thomas recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Thomas’ 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the tournament average (7.1).