Justin Thomas, coming off a victory at the PGA Championship, heads to Colonial Country Club among the favorites to win the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at +1000. Before Thomas tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||1||11-67-67-74-67 (-2)||0||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||68-66-64-67 (-23)||3||$336,700|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-71-70-67 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||8||76-67-72-72 (-1)||9||$450,000|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- Thomas has finished in the top five in each of his last two tournaments.
- Thomas has made the cut 21 times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Thomas has claimed victory once while also earning two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes in his past four appearances.
- Thomas has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he made the cut.
- Thomas has headed to the clubhouse under par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 17 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score on five occasions and a top-10 score in eight of his last 17 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 55th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 50) at the PGA Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 100th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Thomas was better than 85% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s nine par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Thomas recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, outperforming the field average of 0.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Thomas had more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.3).
- Thomas’ 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average (4.6).