Justin Thomas enters the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club among the favorites to win with +1200 odds. He will look to improve on his second-place finish at this tournament in 2019. Below we help you make your best bets on Thomas before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Justin Thomas to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +1200
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||69-72-72-74 (+7)||13||$75,916|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||3||69-69-63-64 (-15)||4||$600,300|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||1||67-67-74-67 (-5)||0||$2,700,000|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- In his past four events, Thomas has one win and two top-five finishes.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Thomas has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Thomas has finished under par eight times, while also recording one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score in five of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas finished in the 55th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him in the 62nd percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Thomas was better than 33% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Thomas fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the tournament average was 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Thomas carded four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged three).
- Thomas carded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.