Justin Thomas, who won the 2017 PGA Championship at Quail Hollow Club, will look for another victory this year at Southern Hills Country Club. He has the third-best odds to win at +1400. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Thomas before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||68-66-64-67 (-23)||3||$336,700|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-71-70-67 (-6)||274||$38,171|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||8||76-67-72-72 (-1)||9||$450,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||3||66-66-66-70 (-16)||1||$460,200|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- Thomas will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to 21 by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Thomas has posted two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes in his past four events.
- Thomas finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -12.
- Thomas has finshed below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in four of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day seven times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- His 3.78-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him strongly, in the 90th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Thomas shot better than 84% of the golfers (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Thomas fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Thomas recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Thomas carded more birdies or better (12) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.