Justin Thomas has +157 odds to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club as he tries to improve on his 20th-place performance here in 2019 with another high finish. Before he tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Thomas in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||1||67-67-74-67-11-11 (-5)||0||$2,700,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||68-66-64-67 (-23)||3||$336,700|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||35||70-71-70-67 (-6)||7||$38,171|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- Thomas has claimed victory once while also earning two top-five finishes in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Thomas finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -11.
- Thomas has finshed better than par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day three times while finishing with a top-five score on six occasions and a top-10 score in seven of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas finished in the second percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.63 strokes.
- His 3.92-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him well, in the 92nd percentile of the field.
- Thomas was better than just 11% of the field at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.7.
- Thomas did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the tournament average was 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Thomas had more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.8).
- Thomas had more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of six on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.