Justin Thomas is +1000 to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after placing eighth in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club on April 7-10 in his last outing. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Thomas before he takes to the course in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||8||76-67-72-72 (-1)||9||$450,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||3||66-66-66-70 (-16)||1||$460,200|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||72-69-72-72 (-3)||10||$100,111|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||6||67-64-70-70 (-13)||6||$435,000|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- Thomas has qualified for the weekend 18 times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Thomas has finished in the top 10 three times in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, Thomas has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average four times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four events.
- Thomas has headed to the clubhouse better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in five of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day eight times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 72nd percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 77th percentile on par 4s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 4.1 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Thomas shot better than 77% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Thomas shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Thomas had three bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.1).
- Thomas’ nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the field average of 3.7.