Justin Thomas has the fifth-best odds (+1600) to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club as he looks for his third win at this tournament since 2015. He last won the 2019 tournament at Nine Bridges. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Thomas before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Justin Thomas Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Thomas to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||5||67-68-63-68 (-17)||3||$2,750,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||52||66-73-75-71 (+1)||15||$35,700|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||13||67-67-71-66 (-9)||6||$260,893|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||53||72-70-72-70 (-4)||16||$35,656|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- Thomas will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Thomas has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- Thomas has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those four times he made the cut.
- Thomas has finished below par 10 times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas shot poorly over the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, averaging par to finish in the 32nd percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 89th percentile on par 4s at the TOUR Championship, averaging 3.85 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Thomas shot better than 71% of the field at the TOUR Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.31 strokes.
- Thomas recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.2.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, Thomas carded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Thomas’ 13 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the TOUR Championship were more than the field average (9.6).