Justin Thomas heads into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +2085 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 40th in his last time at this tournament in 2021. Before Thomas tees off in , , let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Justin Thomas to win the 2022 The Open Championship +2085
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-77 (+10)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||69-72-72-74 (+7)||13||$75,916|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||3||69-69-63-64 (-15)||4||$600,300|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- Thomas has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Thomas has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Thomas has finished below par five times, while also posting one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas shot poorly on the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.4 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- His 4.45-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him poorly, in the fourth percentile of the field.
- Thomas was better than 84% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Thomas did not record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Thomas had more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (3.5).
- Thomas’ one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were less than the field average (3.8).