Justin Thomas has +2516 odds to win the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club, as he looks to follow up his fourth-place showing in 2021 with another high finish. Before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Thomas in this event.
Justin Thomas Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Thomas to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +2516
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||52||66-73-75-71 (+1)||15||$35,700|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||13||67-67-71-66 (-9)||6||$260,893|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||53||72-70-72-70 (-4)||16||$35,656|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-77 (+10)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- Thomas has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Thomas has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- Thomas finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
- Thomas has finished below par six times and posted six better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas finished in the 13th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.07 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the BMW Championship, which landed him in the 21st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Thomas was better than 60% of the golfers at the BMW Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Thomas did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Thomas had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.7).
- Thomas’ six birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were less than the field average of 8.1.