Justin Thomas is +1114 to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline after finishing third in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club on June 9-12 in his last tournament action. Before Thomas tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||3||69-69-63-64 (-15)||4||$600,300|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||1||67-67-74-67 (-5)||0||$2,700,000|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||5||68-66-64-67 (-23)||3||$336,700|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- In his past four events, Thomas has one win and three top-five finishes.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Thomas has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -14.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Thomas has finished below par 11 times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in six rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas shot above average on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.90 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- His 3.85-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him strongly, in the 94th percentile of the field.
- Thomas shot better than 80% of the field at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Thomas shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other competitors averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Thomas carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Thomas recorded more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.