Keegan Bradley emerged victorious in the 2018 BMW Championship at Aronimink Golf Club, and he has the 33rd-best odds (+8500) to win the tournament this year at Wilmington Country Club. Before Bradley tees off in Wilmington, Delaware, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Keegan Bradley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Keegan Bradley to win the 2022 BMW Championship +8500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Keegan Bradley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||68-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||44||72-69-68-70 (-9)||17||$26,527|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||76-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-77 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Keegan Bradley
- Bradley finished 44th in his only finish over his last four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Bradley has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -9 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Bradley has headed to the clubhouse under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keegan Bradley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bradley shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 86th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, which placed him in the 24th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Bradley was better than just 11% of the golfers at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53 strokes.
- Bradley fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Bradley recorded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Bradley’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were less than the tournament average (7.1).