Keegan Bradley enters play in the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +7000 odds to win after a second-place finish in the Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm on May 5- 8 in his last action. Before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bradley in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Keegan Bradley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||2||70-65-67-72 (-6)||2||$681,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||71-71-71-66 (-9)||4||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||5||72-71-68-68 (-9)||4||$820,000|
Recent Form Insights: Keegan Bradley
- Bradley has earned two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Bradley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Bradley has finished below par 11 times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in three of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on five occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keegan Bradley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bradley shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 93rd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 84th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Bradley shot better than 49% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Bradley recorded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Bradley recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Bradley had more birdies or better (13) than the field average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.