After a 12th-place performance at the 2022 Sony Open in Hawaii, Keegan Bradley will aim for another good result this year at Waialae Country Club. He is +3300, the eighth-best odds of the field. Before Bradley tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Keegan Bradley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Keegan Bradley to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +3300
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Keegan Bradley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 5- 8||Sentry Tournament of Champions||34||70-70-73-70 (-9)||18||$205,000|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||21||71-69-67-70 (-7)||10||$119,280|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||1||66-65-66-68 (-15)||0||$1,980,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||5||70-71-64-70 (-13)||4||$280,944|
Recent Form Insights: Keegan Bradley
- Bradley will attempt to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Bradley has one win and two top-five finishes.
- In his past four tournaments, Bradley has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -11 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Bradley has finished under par 14 times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keegan Bradley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bradley was relatively average over the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, averaging 2.92 strokes to finish in the 53rd percentile of competitors.
- His 3.84-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions ranked in the 58th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.87 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Bradley was better than just 0% of the golfers (averaging 4.94 strokes per hole).
- Bradley carded a birdie or better on one of the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions (the other participants averaged two).
- On the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Bradley did not have a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.1).
- Bradley had more birdies or better (11) than the field average of 10.4 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions.