Keegan Bradley, who took seventh in the U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline on June 16-19 in his most recent action, heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +3100 odds. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bradley in this event.
Keegan Bradley to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +3100
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Keegan Bradley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||7||70-69-69-71 (-1)||5||$515,934|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||69-75-69-77 (+2)||15||$51,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||72-70-73-71 (+6)||11||$32,146|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||2||70-65-67-72 (-6)||2||$681,000|
Recent Form Insights: Keegan Bradley
- Bradley will seek to make the cut for the sixth straight event.
- In his past four tournaments, Bradley has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Bradley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of even in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Bradley has finished under par six times, while also posting 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keegan Bradley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bradley finished in the 30th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the U.S. Open, which was good enough to land him in the 93rd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Bradley was better than 93% of the golfers (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Bradley carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the field averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Bradley carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (3.0).
- Bradley’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were more than the tournament average (4.3).