Keegan Bradley missed the cut in his last appearance at the U.S. Open, and he has +8857 odds as he looks for a better finish in this year’s event at The Country Club of Brookline. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bradley before he takes to the course in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Keegan Bradley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||69-75-69-77 (+2)||15||$51,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||72-70-73-71 (+6)||11||$32,146|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||2||70-65-67-72 (-6)||2||$681,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||71-71-71-66 (-9)||4||$234,350|
Recent Form Insights: Keegan Bradley
- Bradley has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Bradley has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Bradley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Bradley has finished below par eight times and recorded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in three of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on four occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keegan Bradley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bradley was relatively average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging par to finish in the 66th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him in the 53rd percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Bradley shot better than 41% of the field (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Bradley carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Bradley had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.9).
- Bradley’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average (4.6).