Keegan Bradley is in seventh position, with a score of -5, following the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Keegan Bradley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||71-71-71-66 (-9)||4||$234,350|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||5||72-71-68-68 (-9)||4||$820,000|
Recent Form Insights: Keegan Bradley
- Bradley has earned one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes in his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Bradley has finished within five shots of the leader three times. He carded a score better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Bradley has finished below par 10 times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in two of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on four occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keegan Bradley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bradley was in the 91st percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.81 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 34th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Bradley was better than 94% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Bradley carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Bradley carded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Bradley had more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.