After the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Keegan Bradley is in third position with a score of -9.
Keegan Bradley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Keegan Bradley to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Keegan Bradley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||5||70-71-64-70 (-13)||4||$280,944|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||58||64-74-73-76 (+3)||17||$33,300|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||68-71 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Keegan Bradley
- Bradley will look for his third straight top-five finish in this event.
- Bradley has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Bradley has finished in the top five in two of his past four events.
- Bradley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Bradley has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in two of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keegan Bradley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bradley shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of the field.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him well, in the 72nd percentile of the field.
- Bradley shot better than 90% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Bradley recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Bradley recorded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.1).
- Bradley had more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.