Keita Nakajima, who took 12th in the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC from October 13-16 in his last action, heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +20000 odds. Before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Nakajima in this event.
Keita Nakajima Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Keita Nakajima to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Keita Nakajima
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||12||70-63-69-69 (-9)||6||$222,310|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-75 (+8)||—||$-|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Keita Nakajima
- Nakajima has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Nakajima finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -9 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Nakajima has finished below par three times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keita Nakajima
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Nakajima was somewhat average on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.9 strokes to finish in the 58th percentile of competitors.
- His 4-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP placed him in the 64th percentile of the field.
- Nakajima shot better than 87% of the field at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Nakajima recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, underperforming compared to the field average of 3.7.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Nakajima had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Nakajima’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the field average of 5.6.