As we enter the weekend of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson, Keith Mitchell is in 61st position with a score of -5.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Keith Mitchell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||67-72-74-69 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||72-74-78-74 (+10)||15||$26,040|
Recent Form Insights: Keith Mitchell
- Mitchell has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Mitchell finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Mitchell has finushed under par five times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keith Mitchell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mitchell finished in the 61st percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him below average, in the ninth percentile of the field.
- Mitchell shot better than 95% of the golfers at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Mitchell fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Mitchell had one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- Mitchell failed to card a birdie or better on any of the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship. The tournament average was 6.0.