Keith Mitchell will try for another high finish in the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club after he took sixth in the Travelers Championship on June 23-26. He has +6500 odds to win. Before Mitchell tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Keith Mitchell to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +6500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Keith Mitchell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||6||66-68-67-67 (-12)||7||$320,588|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||7||67-67-70-66 (-10)||9||$273,325|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||70-69-76-71 (-2)||11||$142,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-72-72-68 (+4)||9||$61,607|
Recent Form Insights: Keith Mitchell
- Mitchell has finished in the top 20 in three straight tournaments.
- Mitchell has made the cut five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Mitchell has two top-10 finishes and three top-20 finishes.
- In his past four appearances, Mitchell carded a score better than average in all four of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -5.
- Mitchell has finished below par 11 times and carded 14 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keith Mitchell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mitchell was in the 67th percentile on par 3s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.83-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship placed him well, in the 92nd percentile of the field.
- Mitchell was better than 58% of the golfers at the Travelers Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Mitchell fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Mitchell carded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.7).
- Mitchell had more birdies or better (13) than the tournament average of 6.8 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship.