Keith Mitchell enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +20500 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson, finishing 76th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Mitchell before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Keith Mitchell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-69-72 (-8)||18||$17,381|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||67-72-74-69 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||72-74-78-74 (+10)||15||$26,040|
Recent Form Insights: Keith Mitchell
- In his past four events, Mitchell has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Mitchell finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he made the cut.
- Mitchell has finished below par six times and posted eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keith Mitchell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mitchell finished in the 47th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him poorly, in the 27th percentile of the competitors.
- Mitchell was better than 51% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Mitchell recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Mitchell recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.8).
- Mitchell’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average of 6.6.