Keith Mitchell is +4600 to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after taking 18th in the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC from June 2- 5 in his most recent action. Below we help you make your best bets on Mitchell before he tees off in Toronto, Canada by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Keith Mitchell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||70-69-76-71 (-2)||11||$142,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-72-72-68 (+4)||9||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-69-72 (-8)||18||$17,381|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Keith Mitchell
- Mitchell will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Mitchell has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Mitchell finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -2.
- Mitchell has finished below par eight times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keith Mitchell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mitchell was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 45th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him in the 61st percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Mitchell shot better than 85% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Mitchell carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Mitchell recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.9).
- Mitchell’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average (4.6).