Keith Mitchell has +8000 odds in the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club. He will try for another strong showing after his third-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Mitchell in this event.
Keith Mitchell Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Keith Mitchell to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Keith Mitchell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||60||65-69-70-71 (-9)||15||$17,920|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||32||74-66-70-71 (-3)||11||$88,750|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||68-69-67-70 (-6)||9||$78,886|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||54||68-68-70-69 (-5)||15||$16,863|
Recent Form Insights: Keith Mitchell
- Mitchell will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Mitchell has an average finish of 44th.
- Mitchell finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Mitchell has finshed below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in three of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keith Mitchell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mitchell was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the 52nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- Mitchell shot better than 84% of the field at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Mitchell carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Mitchell recorded six bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Mitchell’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the field average (7.8).