Keith Mitchell heads into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +14000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 22nd in his most recent time at this tournament in 2020. Before Mitchell tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Keith Mitchell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-72-72-68 (+4)||273||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-69-72 (-8)||18||$17,381|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||67-72-74-69 (-6)||7||$327,222|
Recent Form Insights: Keith Mitchell
- In his past four events, Mitchell has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Mitchell finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Mitchell has ended the day under par seven times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keith Mitchell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mitchell shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 79th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 55th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Mitchell was better than 85% of the field at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Mitchell shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Mitchell recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.3).
- Mitchell’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average (4.6).