Keith Mitchell has +11642 odds at the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course). He made the cut in his most recent event, the Genesis Scottish Open, and finished 36th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Mitchell before he tees off in , .
Keith Mitchell to win the 2022 The Open Championship +11642
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Keith Mitchell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||36||73-70-73-66 (+2)||9||$45,315|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||6||66-68-67-67 (-12)||7||$320,588|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||7||67-67-70-66 (-10)||9||$273,325|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||70-69-76-71 (-2)||11||$142,800|
Recent Form Insights: Keith Mitchell
- Mitchell will attempt to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four appearances, Mitchell has two top-10 finishes and three top-20 finishes.
- Mitchell finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -6.
- Mitchell has finished below par 11 times and carded 12 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keith Mitchell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mitchell was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.1 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 75th percentile on par 4s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 4.08 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Mitchell was better than 54% of the golfers at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Mitchell fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Mitchell recorded four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 3.5).
- Mitchell recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 3.8 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open.