Keith Mitchell, who took seventh in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club on June 9-12 in his most recent action, heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +6750 odds. Before Mitchell tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Keith Mitchell to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +6750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Keith Mitchell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||7||67-67-70-66 (-10)||9||$273,325|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||70-69-76-71 (-2)||11||$142,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-72-72-68 (+4)||9||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-69-72 (-8)||18||$17,381|
Recent Form Insights: Keith Mitchell
- Mitchell has made the cut four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four events, Mitchell has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- In his past four tournaments, Mitchell carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -4.
- Mitchell has finished below par 10 times and carded 11 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keith Mitchell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mitchell was in the 77th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him well, in the 88th percentile of the field.
- Mitchell was better than 80% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Mitchell fared equal to the field average on par-3s his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Mitchell had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Mitchell’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average of 4.4.