After a third-place showing at the 2021 Wells Fargo Championship, Keith Mitchell will look for another great finish at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm this year. He has +4000 odds to win. Before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Mitchell in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Keith Mitchell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||67-72-74-69 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||72-74-78-74 (+10)||15||$26,040|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||71-70-69-68 (-2)||8||$194,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||10||69-69-66-68 (-12)||4||$198,850|
Recent Form Insights: Keith Mitchell
- Mitchell has made the cut in five straight events.
- Mitchell has finished in the top 20 three times in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in two of those outings.
- Mitchell finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Mitchell has finished below par eight times, while also posting 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keith Mitchell
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mitchell was in the 57th percentile on par 3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 76th percentile on par 4s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 4.05 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Mitchell shot better than 73% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Mitchell carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Mitchell recorded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.3.
- Mitchell’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the tournament average (3.9).