Keith Mitchell enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +4400 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 55th in his most recent time at this tournament in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Mitchell before he takes to the course in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Keith Mitchell Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Keith Mitchell to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +4400
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Keith Mitchell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||76-69 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||36||73-70-73-66 (+2)||9||$45,315|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||6||66-68-67-67 (-12)||7||$320,588|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||7||67-67-70-66 (-10)||9||$273,325|
Recent Form Insights: Keith Mitchell
- Mitchell has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Mitchell carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -7.
- Mitchell has finished below par nine times and carded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keith Mitchell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mitchell was rather average over the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging par to finish in the 61st percentile of the field.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship ranked in the 15th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Mitchell shot better than 82% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Mitchell did not card a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Mitchell did not record a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.2).
- Mitchell carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 9.1 on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship.