Kelly Kraft enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +35000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 29th in his most recent time at this event in 2021. Before Kraft tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Kelly Kraft Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kelly Kraft to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +35000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kelly Kraft
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||54||66-73-68-68 (-5)||15||$16,863|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||11||70-71-68-67 (-8)||9||$160,875|
Recent Form Insights: Kelly Kraft
- Kraft has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Kraft finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kraft has finushed under par eight times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kelly Kraft
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kraft finished in the 10th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 68th percentile on par 4s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.95 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Kraft shot better than just 6% of the competitors (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Kraft did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the other participants averaged one).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Kraft had three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Kraft carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship.