Kelly Kraft enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +40000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kraft before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kelly Kraft
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-78 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-70 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||50||70-71-72-71 (-4)||16||$9,317|
Recent Form Insights: Kelly Kraft
- In his past four appearances, Kraft finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Kraft has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -4 in his only recent appearance.
- Kraft has headed to the clubhouse under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kelly Kraft
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kraft shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 80th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.40 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the first percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kraft shot better than only 20% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Kraft recorded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kraft recorded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Kraft recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.