Kelly Kraft put together a 13th-place finish in his last outing in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club, and heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +52500 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Kraft before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Kelly Kraft to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +52500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kelly Kraft
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||69-69-70-64 (-8)||11||$160,515|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||49||70-70-74-73 (+7)||15||$23,490|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||68-69-70-67 (-10)||7||$104,187|
Recent Form Insights: Kelly Kraft
- Kraft has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Kraft finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Kraft has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kelly Kraft
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kraft was relatively average on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.05 strokes to finish in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.90 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 92nd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes).
- Kraft was better than 63% of the competitors at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Kraft failed to record a birdie on any of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the tournament average was 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Kraft had one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Kraft’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average (4.4).