After the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Kelly Kraft is in 50th position with a score of E.
Recent Tournaments: Kelly Kraft
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||68-69-70-67 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-78 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-70 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kelly Kraft
- Kraft has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Kraft finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Kraft has ended the day below par five times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kelly Kraft
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kraft finished in the 52nd percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging par.
- He averaged 3.97 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which was good enough to land him in the 72nd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Kraft shot better than 80% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Kraft shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Kraft recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Kraft’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the tournament average (4.9).