Kevin Chappell has +23000 odds at the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Barracuda Championship, and finished 55th. Below we help you make your best bets on Chappell before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Kevin Chappell to win the 2022 3M Open +23000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Chappell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||55||71-72-72-68 (-1)||18||$8,584|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||21||69-70-69-66 (-14)||11||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||70-77 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-76 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Chappell
- Chappell has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 38th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Chappell finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Chappell has finshed below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Chappell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Chappell shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 86th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.16 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Barracuda Championship, which landed him in the 30th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Chappell was better than 78% of the field at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Chappell recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Chappell recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.5).
- Chappell carded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.