Kevin Chappell enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +25000 odds after missing the cut at the Fortinet Championship, his most recent event. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Chappell before he tees off in , .
Kevin Chappell Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Chappell to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Chappell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-70 (E)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-74 (E)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||69||77-66-69-75 (+3)||20||$15,525|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Chappell
- In his past four tournaments, Chappell has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Chappell has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished +3 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Chappell has finushed under par three times, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Chappell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Chappell finished in the 44th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship placed him in the 41st percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Chappell shot better than just 14% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Chappell did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the other golfers averaged one).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Chappell had one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Chappell’s three birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the field average of 5.1.