Kevin Chappell enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +52142 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 65th in his most recent time at this event in 2018. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Chappell before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Chappell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||62||70-69-79-75 (+13)||21||$19,800|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-65-73-72 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||73-67-72-66 (-10)||7||$56,425|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Chappell
- Chappell will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four events, Chappell has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Chappell finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -1.
- Chappell has headed to the clubhouse below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Chappell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Chappell finished in the 18th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which landed him in the 36th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Chappell shot better than only 8% of the competitors (averaging 5.25 strokes per hole).
- Chappell fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Chappell recorded four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Chappell’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the field average (6.0).