The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and before the third round Kevin Chappell is in 29th position with a score of -1.
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Chappell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-65-73-72 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||73-67-72-66 (-10)||7||$56,425|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Chappell
- Chappell has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Chappell has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four appearances.
- Chappell finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Chappell has finished below par five times, while also registering one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in two of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Chappell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Chappell was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 69th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 4.00 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Chappell shot better than 75% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Chappell shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Chappell recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Chappell had more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.