Kevin Kisner comes into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +15000 odds to win after a second-place finish in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 23-27 in his last tournament. Before Kisner tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kevin Kisner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||2||N/A||0||$1,320,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||70-66-73-69 (-6)||11||$41,600|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||4||68-74-68-68 (-10)||3||$980,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||75-77 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Kisner
- Kisner has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- In his past four appearances, Kisner has finished in the top five twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Kisner has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -8.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Kisner has finished under par six times, while also recording one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Kisner
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|