Kevin Kisner has +23000 odds to win the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent appeareance here in 2021. Before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kisner in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Kisner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-70 (-1)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||44||75-70-75-77 (+9)||19||$51,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||70-66-73-69 (-6)||11||$41,600|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Kisner
- In his past four events, Kisner has an average finish of 39th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Kisner did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kisner has finished under par six times, while also carding one par-or-better round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Kisner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kisner was in the third percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which landed him in the 19th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Kisner shot better than 40% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Kisner recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Kisner carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Kisner recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.