Kevin Kisner enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +4500 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 RBC Heritage, his last event here. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kisner before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kevin Kisner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||44||75-70-75-77 (+9)||19||$51,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||70-66-73-69 (-6)||11||$41,600|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||4||68-74-68-68 (-10)||3||$980,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||75-77 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Kisner
- Kisner has made the cut in three straight events.
- In his past four events, Kisner has finished in the top five once.
- Kisner has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kisner has finished below par seven times, while also registering one par-or-better round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Kisner
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kisner was in the 20th percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.23 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which landed him in the 49th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Kisner was better than 64% of the competitors (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Kisner recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Kisner had six bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.1).
- Kisner’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average (3.7).