Kevin Kisner will aim for another strong showing at the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after an eighth-place performance in this tournament in 2021. Bookmakers have him at +3471, the 10th-best odds of the field. Before Kisner tees off in Detroit, Michigan, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Kevin Kisner Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Kisner to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +3471
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Kisner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||21||74-70-65-70 (-9)||11||$120,286|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||6||67-64-66-71 (-12)||7||$320,588|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-70 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Kisner
- In his past four appearances, Kisner has finished in the top 10 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Kisner finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -11 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kisner has ended the day under par six times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score in three of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Kisner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kisner was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 56) at The Open Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 70th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- Kisner shot better than 77% of the field at The Open Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Kisner recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the field averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Kisner recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.2).
- Kisner’s 14 birdies or better on par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the field average (9.1).