Kevin Kisner is +23000 to win the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after placing sixth in the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands on June 23-26 in his last action. Before he tees off in , , let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kisner in this event.
Kevin Kisner to win the 2022 The Open Championship +23000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Kisner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||6||67-64-66-71 (-12)||7||$320,588|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-70 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Kisner
- Kisner has finished in the top 10 once in his past four appearances.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Kisner carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -12 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Kisner has finished under par three times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Kisner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kisner shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 89th percentile of the field.
- His 3.92-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship placed him strongly, in the 70th percentile of the field.
- Kisner shot better than 83% of the competitors at the Travelers Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Kisner shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Kisner did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- Kisner’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were more than the tournament average (6.8).