Kevin Na is +13000 to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after finishing 10th in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 23-27 in his last action. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Na in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kevin Na
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||10||N/A||0||$220,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||81-77 (+14)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-73 (+3)||—||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||61-71-67-68 (-13)||10||$79,018|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Na
- Na has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Na finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -13 across his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Na has finished under par three times, while also recording one bogey-free round and two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Na
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|