Kevin Na has +2000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He made the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage, and finished 26th. Before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Na in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Kevin Na
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||70-69-68-70 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||71-71-79-69 (+2)||12||$225,333|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||81-77 (+14)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-73 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Na
- In his past four appearances, Na has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Na finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Na has finished below par seven times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Na
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Na shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 91st percentile of the field.
- His 4-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 49th percentile of the field.
- Na shot better than 60% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Na recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Na did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Na carded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.