Kevin Na missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the PGA Championship, and he has +18000 odds as he aims for a better finish in this year’s tournament at Southern Hills Country Club. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Na before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Na
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||70-67-73-68 (-6)||11||$23,287|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||70-69-68-70 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||71-71-79-69 (+2)||12||$225,333|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||81-77 (+14)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Na
- Na has made the cut in three straight events.
- Na has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Na carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Na has ended the day below par 10 times, while also carding eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Na
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Na was in the 68th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 78th percentile on par 4s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.94 strokes on the 36 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Na was better than just 18% of the field (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Na fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Na had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Na recorded more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.