After the first round of the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship, KEVIN ROY is in 54th position with a score of -4.
KEVIN ROY Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
KEVIN ROY to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: KEVIN ROY
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-77 (+5)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||76||68-71-74-74 (-1)||16||$15,247|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: KEVIN ROY
- In his past four appearances, ROY has an average finish of 65th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- ROY finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four events.
- Over his last nine rounds, ROY has ended the day under par four times, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: KEVIN ROY
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- ROY finished in the 50th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par.
- He averaged 4.27 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which landed him in the third percentile of the field on par 4s.
- ROY was better than just 9% of the golfers at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- ROY shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, ROY carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- ROY had fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.