KEVIN ROY heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Butterfield Bermuda Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on ROY before he tees off in Houston, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
KEVIN ROY Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
KEVIN ROY to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: KEVIN ROY
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||67-70 (-5)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-77 (+5)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||76||68-71-74-74 (-1)||16||$15,247|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: KEVIN ROY
- ROY has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 76th.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- ROY has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -1 in his only recent appearance.
- ROY has finished below par five times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: KEVIN ROY
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- ROY shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 94th percentile of the field.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship placed him below average, in the eighth percentile of the competitors.
- ROY shot better than 89% of the competitors at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.17 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- ROY carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, ROY did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- ROY’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship were less than the tournament average (7.1).