Kevin Stadler has +64000 odds to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood). He missed the cut in his last appeareance here in 2021. Before he tees off in Truckee, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stadler in this event.
Kevin Stadler to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +64000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Stadler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-72 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||78-71 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||79 (+9)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||65||72-70-77-74 (+5)||22||$7,955|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Stadler
- Stadler finished 65th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Stadler did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, he finished 5 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Stadler has finished below par twice and recorded one better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Stadler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stadler was in the 17th percentile on par 3s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the 22nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- Stadler was better than 38% of the competitors at the Barbasol Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Stadler recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Stadler recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.7).
- Stadler carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.2 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship.